4/20/2011

Back home in Charleston

We made it back to Charleston and I have been recovering very well!  My Mom and Billy both have spring break this week so they are in town taking care of me!  It so good to be out of that hospital and back at home.  I have been getting out a little bit each day and even working from home some.  Once the doctor gives me clearance I am ready to get back to work and get things back to "normal."  Thanks so much for following the blog during all of this.  All of your support has meant so much to me! 

We go back up to Dook on May 9th to meet with the oncologist.  She will schedule my next round of scans to make sure everything is gone.  Dr. Salama is also working on finding me an oncologist in Charleston so that I do not have to keep traveling up to Dook for visits.  On May 10th we meet with the surgeon, Dr. Clarey, to check out my incision and make sure everything is healing according to schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment