2/28/2012

Treatment #6 tomorrow

I am back in Philadelphia getting ready for my 6th round of immuno in the morning. My Mom came with me this time and I am very happy she is here. Billy wants to be here so badly but I asked him to take a break this month. I really believe it is harder on him than it is on me when we come up here so I wanted him to have a little "time off." My Mom jumped at the opportunity to come with me and it will be good for Billy to save up some vacation time...and somebody has to be home to lead the kickball and dodgeball teams to victory! Tomorrow is Leap Day and my friend Rachael told me that she thinks everything that happens tomorrow is magnified by four. I think this is the case for those cancer killing drugs they are going to give me tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Been thinking about you and praying for you all day. Wearing my "tean kenan" wrist band!

    ReplyDelete